1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Sherwood Court, 2 Devonshire Place
A superbly located and beautifully refurbished second floor apartment.
This remarkably spacious apartment occupies the top floor of this elegant Victorian house between the seafront and town centre. The accommodation has been significantly and tastefully improved and an inspection will convey its high merit. Vacant possession available at an early date.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith staircase rising to the second floor landing.
- Entrance Hallwith cupboard housing Instinct hot water system for radiators and hot water.
- Sitting Room: 6.10m x 3.23m (20'0" x 10'7")reducing due to the partly sloping ceiling, radiator and south westerly views toward the downs.
- Kitchen: 3.05m x 2.74m (10'0" x 9')reducing due to sloping ceilings and recently refurbished with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Lamona electric oven with four ring electric hob, Indesit washing machine, radiator.
- Large Double Bedroom: 6.30m x 3.15m (20'8" x 10'4")into the window bay and reducing partly due to the sloping ceiling, under eaves storage space, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Spacious refurbished Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan, tile flooring and part tiled walls.