3 Bedroom, House | Beach Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious 3 bedroom house of contemporary design situated close to the seafront.
Constructed in recent years to a high specification this spacious home affords a 19' sitting/dining room with bifolding doors to a southerly courtyard garden. The property also benefits from a covered carport. Just a short walk from the seafront the property represents a rare opportunity to secure a fine home. Available with early vacant possession.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Covered Entrance Porchand front door to
- Entrance Lobbyinner door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith under stairs storage recess, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, pedestal wash basin, window, radiator.
- Large Sitting/Dining Room: 5.82m x 4.88m (19'1" x 16'0")with rear garden aspect, 2 radiators, bifolding doors to the garden. Communicating on the open plan with
- Fitted Kitchen: 2.74m x 2.74m (9' x 9')and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood above, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- -The oak staircase rises from the reception hall to the light and spacious First Floor Landing with Velux window, store cupboard housing the Ideal combination gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.95m x 3.38m (16'3" x 11'1")into the recesses but excluding the built in wardrobe cupboards, sliding patio doors to Balcony, door to
- Bedroom 2: 5.03m x 3.48m (16'6" x 11'5")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, roof light, 2 automated Velux windows, radiator.
- en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 3.45m x 2.74m (11'4" x 9')into the door recess but excluding the built in wardrobe cupboards, 2 automated Velux windows, radiator.
- Large Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings over, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property is the courtyard style rear garden which is mainly decked for ease of maintenance. The garden secures a south westerly aspect and is accessed via the bifolding doors from the sitting/dining room, gated side access. Garden store.
- Car Portproviding off road parking space.