4 Bedroom, Bungalow | Brodrick Road, Hampden Park
A remarkably spacious and most attractively presented detached 3/4 bedroom bungalow with large level garden and outbuildings.
The property has been substantially improved over the years. The large garage and log cabin offer an additional facility and potential for a variety of use. Only an internal inspection will convey the high level appeal of this property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyand inner double glazed door to
- Large Entrance Hallwith radiator and retractable ladder access to the
- Unusually large boarded Loft Spacewith double glazed Velux windows on 3 elevations commanding far reaching views, range of storage cupboards.
- Sitting Room: 4.57m x 3.84m (15' x 12'7")with radiator and southerly aspect.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")with double aspect, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over. Double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and integrated Neff double oven with grill and with 4 ring induction hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, large walk in shelved pantry cupboard, matching island unit with breakfast bar and space for refrigerator and freezer, part tiled walls and
- Rear Lobbywith radiator, large storage cupboard housing the wall mounted GloWorm gas fired boiler and lagged hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.05m (14'0" x 10'0")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted multi jet shower system, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, storage cupboard, tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.88m x 4.22m (16'0" x 13'10")including the deep recess, 2 radiators and outstanding views toward the Sussex countryside and double glazed casement doors give access to the garden.
- Large Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted multi jet shower system, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the truly impressive garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 100' and is extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation. There is a charming ornamental pond with waterfall system and fountain, a raised kitchen garden and a delightful Summer House with terrace secures a fine view toward the property. Large log cabin style studio room, large timber store, greenhouse and pergola. Gated side access.
- Large Detached Garage: 6.10m x 3.96m (20'0" x 13')with up and over door, power and light points. The entrance drive and large forecourt afford very generous off road car parking space for a number of vehicles including a hardstanding area for a caravan if required.