£650,000 - SOLD
3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Peakdean Lane, East Dean
**** SOLD STC PRIOR TO ADVERTISING - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED *** A spaciously proportioned detached 3 bedroom chalet style home with glorious 100' rear garden.
The well presented accommodation has been substantially improved and extended by the present owner and now affords an 18' ground floor bedroom as well as a 21' sitting room with triple aspect. The wonderful rear garden provides a very attractive setting and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallradiator.
- Sitting Room: 6.40m x 3.96m (21' x 13')affording a triple aspect with handsome stone fireplace, radiator, door to rear garden.
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')with fine rear garden aspect, radiator, archway to
- Kitchen: 3.45m x 2.80m (11'4" x 9'2")equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of appliances include the eye level double oven and grill with gas hob and filterhood above, low level refrigerator, dishwasher, archway to
- Conservatory: 5.18m x 2.50m (17' x 8'2")with fine rear garden aspect, door to Laundry Area and 3rd Bedroom, double doors to garden.
- Laundry Areawith space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to front garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.37m x 3.66m (14'4" x 12'0")with range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 5.49m x 4.04m (18'0" x 13'3")maximum measurements of the irregular shaped room and affording a fine rear garden aspect, door to Garage.
- Ground Floor Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath, large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, low level wc, built in storage cupboard, heated towel rail.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the First Floor Landing with range of built in storage cupboards, access to loft space, velux window affording views over the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 2.84m (11' x 9'4")with range of built in wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, bidet, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn outstanding feature of this property is the rear garden which extends to a depth of in excess of 100'. The gardens have been very attractively landscaped and are laid principally to lawn with a variety of flower beds and borders and mature trees and plants which combine to afford a high degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with a further raised area of terrace which provides wonderful outdoor entertaining space. The front garden now provides an in and out driveway which affords generous off road parking space.
- Garage: 4.14m x 4.00m (13'7" x 13'1")maximum measurements of the irregular shaped space, electric up and over door, space for appliances.