5 Bedroom, House | Rectory Close, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented detached 5 bedroom house within this exclusive residential area just to the west of the town centre.
The generous accommodation, which has been improved in recent years, is beautifully presented with all principal rooms securing a southerly aspect over the attractively landscaped and easily maintained southerly rear garden. An internal inspection will convey the high merit of this delightful home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith karndean flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 7.00m x 3.43m (23' x 11'3")with attractive double aspect, handsome period style stone fire surround, 2 radiators, glazed double doors open into the dining room and double glazed casement doors give access to the southerly rear garden.
- Dining Room: 3.45m x 3.05m (11'4" x 10'0")with southerly garden aspect, radiator and glazed door to Sitting Room.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.20m x 2.67m (20'4" x 8'9")with garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Range Master electric double oven with grill and pan drawer and 5 gas hobs and electric hot plate with filter hood over, Bosch dishwashing machine, radiator and door to
- Utility Room: 2.67m x 2.29m (8'9" x 7'6")with garden aspect, stainless steel sink unit and working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, large cloaks cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and double glazed door to the rear garden. The attractive staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the large well lit First Floor Landing with cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, access to the large Loft Space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.98m x 3.50m (16'4" x 11'6")to include the depth of the built in range of wardrobe cupboards, radiator, and door to
- En suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.34m x 3.50m (14'3" x 11'6")to include the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.45m x 1.96m (11'4" x 6'5")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard and deep door recess.
- Bedroom 4: 2.50m x 2.13m (8'2" x 7')excluding the depth of the wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.60m x 3.05m (11'10" x 10'0")excluding depth of built in wardrobe, radiator.
- Spacious Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath, large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, matching pair of wash basins. low level wc, radiator, tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideThe attractively landscaped gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the southerly rear garden measuring about 60' in width by about 40' in depth. and largely laid to lawn There are well stocked flower beds and borders which combine to provide a variety of mature shrubs and plants. Timber framed Summer House, potting shed and garden store. Gated side access.
- Integral Double Garage: 5.26m x 5.18m (17'3" x 17')with pair of doors one being electronically operated and personal rear door to the garden, power and light points.The entrance drive affords generous additional off road car parking space.