3 Bedroom, House | Seaside, Eastbourne
A recently and significantly improved semi detached 3 bedroom house.
With its 60' rear garden securing a westerly aspect and a range of recent improvements carried out including the refitting of the kitchen and bathroom the property offers potential for an attractive family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith Front Door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 4.04m x 3.23m (13'3" x 10'7")with handsome 1930's period style open fire place, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.17m x 2.92m (13'8" x 9'7")with fine garden aspect and handsome 1930's period style fire surround, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.28m x 2.34m (10'9" x 7'8")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the double electric oven with grill and 4 ring ceran hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, double glazed door to garden.The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the large First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard and with access to Loft Space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 2.92m (14'7" x 9'7")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.78m x 2.95m (12'5" x 9'8")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.02m x 2.41m (9'11" x 7'11")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wc
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the large level rear garden which secures a westerly aspect and extends to a depth of about 60'. Laid mainly to lawn there is a wide decked terrace flanking the rear elevation. There is gated rear and side access. Subject to any consents required there is a prospect of creating off road car parking space on the front garden.