3 Bedroom, House | Den Hill, Eastbourne
**** NO ONWARD CHAIN **** Commanding breathtaking views over Eastbourne towards the sea and across the Sussex Weald - an immaculately presented 3 bedroom house in sought after Old Town.
The accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years to provide a delightful and remarkably spacious home. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal as well as the truly outstanding views available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith electric heater, fitted shelving and handing space for coats.
- Sitting Room: 5.20m x 3.50m (17'1" x 11'6")affording an aspect into the front garden, fireplace with electric fire, 2 radiators, neatly concealed under stairs storage units.
- Kitchen: 5.20m x 2.62m (17'1" x 8'7")fitted in a contemporary style with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas burning hob with filter hood over, Electrolux eye level grill with electric oven below, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for large refrigerator/freezer, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, pantry, tiled splash backs, a pair of double glazed doors to
- Conservatory/Dining Room: 4.78m x 3.20m (15'8" x 10'6")commanding breathtaking views over Eastbourne towards the sea along the coastline and also inland across the Sussex Weald, 2 radiators and 2 Dimplex electric heaters, breakfast bar with storage units below, a pair of double glazed casement doors leads to the garden.
- -The staircase rises from the sitting room to the First Floor Landing, access hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 3.28m x 3.07m (10'9" x 10'1")affording a delightful aspect at the front towards adjacent woodland, a range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.07m x 2.84m (10'1" x 9'4")commanding spectacular views over Eastbourne to the sea and across the Sussex Weald, built in cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.03m x 1.93m (6'8" x 6'4")with radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wide shower end with independent shower fittings and screen, vanity unit in corporating wash basin with mixer tap and low level wc with storage units, illuminated mirror unit, ladder radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and floor, obscure window, under floor heating.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged at the front and rear of the property with the rear garden extendind to a depth of approximately 50' and securing the outstanding sea and coastal views. A decked terrace flanks the rear elevation and there is a lower area of level lawn, Timber Summerhouse with power and light, gated rear access.
- Garagelocated in a nearby block with up and over door, power and lighting.