2 Bedroom, House | Grange Road, Eastbourne
An extremely rare opportunity to secure a charming 2 bedroom Victorian house close to the town centre and theatres in an exclusive residential location.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved by the present owners whilst retaining much of the lovely period character. Freehold properties in this location are rarely available especially with parking for 2 cars and there is an attractive walled south westerly garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended. Early vacant possession available.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, wc, tiled floor, radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 5.56m x 4.20m (18'3" x 13'9")into the bay window with attractive front garden aspect, handsome stone fire surround with period style fire place, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.22m x 2.84m (13'10" x 9'4")equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, large range cooker, dishwasher and low level refrigerator and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator. Door to side courtyard.The period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to large boarded Loft Space with light and power, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 3.28m (14'7" x 10'9")with pleasant south westerly aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.37m x 2.74m (14'4" x 9')radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and separate shower unit with electric shower, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideThe attractive front garden affords a south westerly aspect and secures a high degree of available sunshine and a good degree of privacy. The walled garden is principally paved for ease of maintenance with flower beds and borders. The adjacent driveway affords off road parking for 2 vehicles.