£698,000 - SOLD
4 Bedroom, Bungalow | Deans Road, Alfriston
A well presented 4 bedroom detached bungalow occupying an attractive corner plot with double garage situated within picturesque Alfriston.
The property has been extended by the current owners and now provides spacious and versatile accommodation with scope for further extension (subject to necessary consent). A fine feature is the 20'8" sitting room with triple aspect, whilst the dining room provides access on to a delightful well tended south facing rear garden. Some modernisation is now required. An appointment to view is strongly advised as properties of this type within Alfriston Village are rarely available.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hall: 4.83m x 2.95m (15'10" x 9'8")cupboard with pre-lagged hot water cylinder, access to Loft Space with drop down ladder, radiator.
- Cloakroomlow level wc, wash basin inset into vanity unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 6.30m x 3.96m (20'8" x 13')with triple aspect, open fire place with marble style surround and hearth, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 3.43m x 3.23m (11'3" x 10'7")with double aspect, radiator, door opening on to Sun Terrace.
- Inner Hallwith 2 built in cupboards.
- Reception Room/Bedroom 3: 4.11m x 2.44m (13'6" x 8'0")with radiator.
- Study/Bedroom 4: 3.66m x 2.20m (12'0" x 7'3")radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.11m x 3.45m (13'6" x 11'4")with working surfaces and cupboards with drawers under and matching units above, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, built in Neff double electric fan assisted oven, Bosch dishwasher, fitted fridge and freezer, radiator.
- Utility Room: 2.16m x 2.13m (7'1" x 7')with working surface with cupboards and drawers under, single drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, radiator, extractor fan and door to side access.
- Master Bedroom: 5.18m x 3.68m (17' x 12'1")with range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.62m x 3.00m (15'2" x 9'10")with cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment with additional fitted shower over, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, bidet, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith corner shower, low level wc, wash basin, radiator and extractor fan.
- OutsideThe property occupies an attractive corner plot with gardens to the front and side which are mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. To the rear of the property there is a delightful and well tended south facing garden with large area of lawn with shrub borders. There are 2 Sun Terraces and a Summer House. Side access. Outside tap.
- Double Garage: 5.49m x 4.93m (18'0" x 16'2")with single up and over door, power and lighting. The entrance drive affords additional car parking space.