4 Bedroom, House | Rangemore Drive, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom detached family house within a sought after residential area of Eastbourne.
Although now in need of improvement the property offers great potential for a fine family home. The light and generously proportioned accommodation affords a 20' sitting room as well as a 16' kitchen/breakfast room. The property is available for early possession if required.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cupboard below, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 6.10m x 3.56m (20'0" x 11'8")and affording a fine aspect over the rear garden, stone fireplace, 2 radiators, patio doors to garden. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.10m x 3.05m (10'2" x 10'0")with rear garden aspect, serving hatch, radiator.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.98m x 2.54m (16'4" x 8'4")and affording a rear garden aspect, equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker and low level refrigerator and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, tiled floor, door to garden.
- -The contemporary style staircase rises from the spacious reception hall to the First Floor Landing flooded with natural light, store cupboard housing the water cylinder, access to large loft space via retractable ladder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.17m x 2.74m (13'8" x 9')with aspect over the rear garden and excluding the depth of the 2 sets of double wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0" x 9')excluding the depth of the 2 sets of double wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.14m x 2.54m (13'7" x 8'4")with rear garden aspect, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.15m x 2.34m (10'4" x 7'8")with garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the garden setting. the principal area of garden is to the rear and extends to a depth of approximately 55' and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with flower beds and borders, a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation. Timber garden shed, greenhouse, gated side access. The front garden is principally lawned with a wide private driveway which affords generous off road car parking space.
- Garage: 5.13m x 2.67m (16'10" x 8'9")with electric up and over door, personal door to the side.