4 Bedroom, House | Commercial Road, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious Victorian style 4 bedroom house with potential for a fine family home.
Modernisation could include the division of the unusually large principal bedroom to provide a 5th bedroom if required and the loft might also offer scope for further accommodation subject to any consents required. An inspection will convey the potential of this property. Available with early vacant possession if required.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner part glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.01m x 3.70m (13'2" x 12'2")with surround for electric fire, radiator (NB the sitting room and the dining room could easily be opened to create an open plan layout).
- Dining Room: 3.84m x 3.25m (12'7" x 10'8")with radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.49m x 3.12m (18'0" x 10'3")with garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, radiator, wall mounted Ideal boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, cupboard recess below stairs and double glazed door to the garden.
- -The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Split Level Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.08m x 3.96m (16'8" x 13')with radiator and the potential for subdivision to provide an additional bedroom.
- Bedroom 2: 3.84m x 3.25m (12'7" x 10'8")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.15m (12'0" x 10'4")including the depth of the wide door recess, radiatort and fitted cupboards.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap, shower fittings and screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.
- -The staircase continues to the Second Floor.
- Bedroom 4: 4.70m x 3.18m (15'5" x 10'5")with radiator and cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- OutsideThe unusually large courtyard style garden is walled and secures a southerly aspect as well as a reasonably good degree of seclusion. There is gated rear access.