5 Bedroom, House | Willingdon Road, Eastbourne
A truly outstanding 5 bedroom detached family home affording glorious westerly views over Willingdon Village toward the South Downs.
The substantially extended and remarkably spacious accommodation is the result of one of the most exciting renovations that we have recently seen. Impressive features include a fabulous 35' kitchen/dining/family room with bi folding doors which lead out on to the raised terrace and garden. The spectacular master bedroom suite which measures approximately 35' x 25' is open plan with its luxuriously equipped bath/shower room and secures some of the finest views of the South Downs that we have seen. Only an inspection will convey the exceptionally high merit and appeal of this remarkable home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith 2 radiators, storage recess below staircase.
- Study: 3.28m x 2.92m (10'9" x 9'7")with radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.44m x 3.43m (17'10" x 11'3")including the depth of the bookshelving and cupboard units flanking the chimney breast, fireplace inset with large wood burning stove, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining/Family Room: 10.70m x 6.00m (35'1" x 19'8")with the kitchen area being luxuriously equipped with an extensive range of marble working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below with a matching range of wall mounted cabinets over including large built in larder unit, built in waste/recycling bins, integrated Bosch dishwashing machine, Infusion range style cooker with multiple gas hobs built into recess with filter hood above and mirrored splashback, inset sink unit with multi function boiling water tap, retractable USB charging port, space for large American style refrigerator/freezer. ceiling lantern, bi folding window to terrace bar, bi folding doors leading onto the terrace, underfloor heating.
- Utility Room: 3.00m x 2.13m (9'10" x 7')fitted with a range of marble working surfaces with inset sink unit and mixer tap, built in recycling unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, double glazed door leading to the side.The carefully crafted glass and oak staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with double width storage cupboard, cupboard housing the Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler and large Megaflo hotwater storage tank, radiator.
- Luxurious Bath/Shower Room and wccomprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, large glass enclosed and fully tiled shower unit, vanity unit with wash basin and mixer tap, low level wc, fully tiled walls and floor, underfloor heating, ladder radiator, extractor fan, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.73m x 3.20m (12'3" x 10'6")commanding glorious views over Willingdon Village towards the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.04m x 2.70m (13'3" x 8'10")commanding glorious views over Willingdon Village towards the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.18m x 2.67m (10'5" x 8'9")with delightful views. radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.23m x 2.20m (10'7" x 7'3")with radiator.The staircase continues from the First Floor Landing to the
- Magnificent Master Bedroom Suite: 10.57m x 7.65m (34'8" x 25'1")commanding sensational views over Willingdon Village toward the countryside of the nearby South Downs National Park, sitting area with Juliette style balcony, dressing area with a range of built in furniture, 2 built in eaves storage areas, communicating on the open plan with the
- Luxurious en suite Bath/Shower Room with wccomprising free standing bath with wall mounted tv, large glass enclosed and fully tiled shower unit, twin wash basins set on to vanity unit with built in illuminated mirrors, low level wc, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, underfloor heating, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe garden extends to a depth of approximately 60' and secures a delightful westerly aspect. Being mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a wide raised terrace flanking the rear elevation and securing glorious downland views and providing a wonderful entertaining area. Gated access at both sides. The front of the property is block paved and provides extremely generous off road parking space.