2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Arlington Road, Eastbourne
A magnificent and remarkably spacious 2/3 bedroom mansion style apartment situated within the exclusive Saffrons area of Eastbourne.
The luxuriously appointed and extremely spacious and versatile accommodation features a magnificent 23' x 13' kitchen/dining room, a spacious sitting room with handsome period style fireplace, 2 large double bedrooms and 2 stylishly refitted bath/shower rooms. An inspection will convey the exceptional merit and appeal of this wonderful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Lower Hallwith store cupboard below stairs.The handsome period style staircase with floor to ceiling stained glass windows rises to the
- Spacious Reception Hallwith deep utility store with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.86m x 3.96m (22'6" x 13')with luxuriously equipped kitchen area comprising a range of drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit, integrated appliances include the electric oven and induction hob with filter hood over, space and plumbing for dishwashing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.
- Sitting Room/Bedroom 2: 6.02m x 4.65m (19'9" x 15'3")measured into the wide window bay, handsome period style fire place surround inset with gas fire, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 3.89m (14'3" x 12'9")affording a double aspect, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomluxuriously equipped with a large glass enclosed shower unit, vanity unit with wash basin and mixer tap, low level wc, ladder radiator, underfloor heating, window.
- Bedroom 3: 5.00m x 4.01m (16'5" x 13'2")with a delightful rear garden aspect, an extensive range of mirror fronted floor to ceiling wardrobes, radiator.
- Luxurious Bath/Shower RoomFitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, large fully tiled shower unit, vanity unit with wash basin and mixer tap, ladder radiator, bidet, low level wc, underfloor heating, window.
- OutsideThe property benefits from the use of a small area of private garden at the front of the building.