3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Chesterfield Road, Meads, Eastbourne
A spacious and elegant 3 bedroom purpose built apartment commanding glorious sea views from this exclusive Meads location.
Situated on the first floor of this outstanding seafront development this apartment secures maximum sun throughout the day from its south/ westerly elevations with all principal rooms securing an attractive aspect. The apartment offers great potential for an exceptionally fine home. Available for early vacant occupation.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith entry phone system, radiator, built in cloaks cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 8.48m x 3.66m (27'10" x 12'0")commanding outstanding south westerly views including a fine view of the communal gardens to the sea, handsome period style fire surround for electric fire, 2 radiators and double glazed doors to the
- Large Balconywhich extends round the southerly and westerly elevations and affords glorious sea views.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.60m x 2.74m (11'10" x 9')with a westerly view towards the downs, extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff eye level oven and grill, four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine, concealed wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, radiator, tiled walls.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 3.66m (16'0" x 12'0")excluding the deep door recess with large built in wardrobe cupboard, range of fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator and glorious sea views.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fitting, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled walls.
- Inner Hallwith linen storage cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder and tank.
- Bedroom 2: 4.88m x 3.48m (16'0" x 11'5")excluding the depth of the wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bathroom 2with panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThere are beautifully maintained and extensively lawned gardens which extend from Cliff House toward the sea.
- Garage: 6.05m x 2.41m (19'10" x 7'11")situated in the block of three facing Chesterfield Road.