3 Bedroom, Maisonette | Darley Road, Meads, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned and beautifully presented 3 bedroom maisonette close to Meads seafront.
This substantially and tastefully improved property comprises the 2 upper floors of a handsome Victorian house and affords sea views. The generous and beautifully presented accommodation has the benefit of a large terrace which affords views towards the downs and sea. The maisonette below is held Leasehold and the freehold of the entire building is included in this sale.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- First Floor Entrance Halllarge floor to ceiling utility cupboard and space for tumble dryer with radiator.
- Study/Dining Room: 3.20m x 2.80m (10'6" x 9'2")with a view toward All Saints Church and equipped with a range of bookshelving and fitted desktop, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.92m x 3.66m (19'5" x 12'0")to include part of the lovely corner window bay which secures a delightful southerly aspect and view toward the sea, period style fire surround for electric stove, 2 radiators.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.88m x 4.24m (16'0" x 13'11")commanding a delightful double aspect including a view toward the sea and refurbished with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, deep glazed butler sink with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the brushed steel finished Neff oven, Zanussi Induction hob with filter hood over, Bosch dishwasher, washing machine, integrated freezer, radiator, ceramic tiled floor and door to
- Large Decked Terracewhich secures a view toward the sea and downs.
- Spacious Shower Roomrefurbished with large shower unit with multi jet wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls, windows.
- -The handsome staircase continues to the large Galleried Second Floor Landing, concealed radiator and built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 5.03m x 3.66m (16'6" x 12'0")with a fine double aspect including views to the sea, range of fitted wardrobes and storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.17m x 3.45m (13'8" x 11'4")excluding the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards and window bay which commands views to the sea, radiator, retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 3: 3.76m x 2.84m (12'4" x 9'4")approximate maximum measurements reducing partly due to sloping ceiling, a fine southerly aspect, deep storage cupboard, concealed radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail and radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls, 2 windows.