3 Bedroom, House | The Croft, Off Church Street
Commanding breathtaking views from this lovely old Willingdon Village location - a delightfully presented semi detached 3 bedroom house with garage.
The property has been significantly improved over the years and now provides excellent accommodation with glorious views at the rear over the charming garden toward scenic downland countryside and toward the Sussex Weald. The property is available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand double glazed front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, large cloaks cupboard, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroom/Utility Roomwith low level wc, wash basin and deep recessed wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, radiator and window.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.98m x 3.50m (26'2" x 11'6")narrowing to 9'3" in the Dining Room area and with attractive double aspect, electric coal effect fire in polished granite style surround, 2 radiators and sliding double glazed patio door to
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 3.00m x 2.92m (9'10" x 9'7")commanding a delightful garden aspect and far reaching views to scenic downland countryside as well as toward the Sussex Weald. Casement doors give access to the terrace and garden.
- Kitchen: 3.12m x 2.74m (10'3" x 9')with far reaching views and with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below with matching range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the double oven with grill, inset 4 ring ceran hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below.The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard and retractable ladder acess to the Loft Space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.01m x 3.78m (13'2" x 12'5")to include the depth of the wide door recess and the extensive range of attractively fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards including bedside cabinets, radiator and attractive garden aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 3.86m x 2.82m (12'8" x 9'3")excluding the depth of the door recess, fitted wardrobe cupboard and bedside cabinet, radiator, fine view toward the downs and toward the Sussex Weald.
- Bedroom 3: 3.18m x 2.77m (10'5" x 9'1")with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and outstanding views.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 45' and is attractively landscaped with an area of level lawn and raised borders which contain a variety of ornamental plants and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of colour and variety throughout the year. The outstanding views are secured from the upper terrace toward the scenic downland horizon as well as toward the Sussex Weald. Timber framed garden store and gated side access.
- Garage: 4.93m x 2.64m (16'2" x 8'8")with up and over door. The garage is the 4th garage on the right hand side when entering the garage block opposite the house. Outside tap.