4 Bedroom, House | Old Willingdon Road, Friston
Securing far reaching views over glorious downland countryside - a 4 bedroom detached house in Friston's most exclusive road.
Although now in need of updating and improvements throughout this represents an extremely rare opportunity to secure a home affording some of the finest views available from a glorious and private garden setting. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Covered Entrance Porchwith tiled floor, front door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin, window, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 7.77m x 4.27m (25'6" x 14'0")and affording a double aspect with fine downland views, 2 radiators, double doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 3.50m x 3.50m (11'6" x 11'6")with rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Study: 3.50m x 2.97m (11'6" x 9'9")with fine views over adjacent countryside, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.50m x 3.50m (11'6" x 11'6")with rear garden aspect and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, range of integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, low level refrigerator, dishwasher, door to
- Utility Roomfitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, single bowl sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, further space for fridge/freezer, door to garage.
- -The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing affording fine views, access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.45m x 4.27m (14'7" x 14'0")with glorious far reaching views, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator. Double doors to
- en suite Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising roll top bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, bidet, radiator.
- Guest Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.48m (13' x 11'5")affording a rear garden aspect, built in wardrobe cupboards.
- en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.57m x 2.97m (15' x 9'9")with glorious downland views, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.05m x 2.40m (10'0" x 7'10")with rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideA very attractive feature of this property is the glorious garden setting with the principal area of garden to the rear and extending to a depth of approximately 180' (the garden narrows at the far end). Principally laid to lawn there are a variety of mature trees and shrubs that combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a southerly aspect. The front garden extends to a width of approximately 150' and is principally laid to lawn and secures fine views over the adjacent countryside.
- Double Garage: 5.97m x 5.72m (19'7" x 18'9")With electric up and over door, wall mounted gas fired boiler, personal door to garden and door to utility room.The sweeping private entrance drive affords generous off road parking for several vehicles.