4 Bedroom, House | Church Street, Old Town
A delightfully presented and substantially improved 4 bedroom Victorian style family house with car parking space in favoured Old Town.
The property has been very tastefully and attractively improved by the present owners over recent years and now provides an outstanding family home with a rare advantage of private car parking space and an attractive large courtyard style garden.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Rear Lobbywith door to
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- Spacious L shaped Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.10m x 5.33m (20'0" x 17'6")into the recess which includes the stairwell and with attractive garden aspect, kitchen equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Belling double oven with matching brushed steel finished 5 ring gas hob over and extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for large refrigerator, handsome fireplace surround, wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, and in the large Sitting Room area a period style fireplace with open hearth, radiator and deep storage cupboard below stairs, large walk in utility store.The staircase rises to the Hall Floor Level with front door from Church Street to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 3.05m (14'0" x 10'0")with attractive open aspect toward Letheren Place, fireplace (sealed), radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.84m x 3.00m (12'7" x 9'10")with fireplace (sealed). The period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 3.84m x 3.05m (12'7" x 10'0")commanding fine views to the downs, fireplace (sealed), radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.43m x 3.05m (11'3" x 10'0")with fireplace (sealed), radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith Victorian style roll top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and shower attachment, pair of matching wash basins on period vanity table with drawer and shelf below and pair of mixer taps, low level wc, radiator, pine panelled walls, window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is the rear garden which, with its westerly aspect, secures a good degree of afternoon sunshine. Extending to a depth of about 35' it has been designed for ease of maintenance and includes a large timber framed garden store as well as rear access to
- Car Parking Spacewith access from Bradford Street.