3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Saffrons Court, Compton Place Road
An impressively refurbished and remarkably spacious 3 bedroom purpose built apartment within one of Eastbourne's most exclusive developments.
The extremely generously proportioned accommodation has been extensively refurbished including the installation of a brand new central heating system. Features include a large and luxuriously equipped kitchen/breakfast room and large master bedroom with luxurious en suite shower room as well as a second luxurious bathroom/wc. Only an inspection will convey the spacious room proportions and impressive level of specification afforded.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Communal Entrance Hallwith entry phone system, passenger lift or stairs rise to the first floor landing.Private front door to
- Reception Hall: 10.06mwith entry phone, cloaks cupboard, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 6.70m x 4.83m (22' x 15'10")affording an attractive southerly aspect, radiator, part glazed door to
- Enclosed Balcony: 4.27maffording a southerly aspect.
- Luxuriously refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.47m x 3.35m (14'8" x 11')with an extensive range of working surfaces with white gloss fronted drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, a range of integrated appliances including the 4 ring electric hob with filter hood over, eye level microwave unit with electric oven below, dishwashing machine, refrigerator/freezer, radiator, attractive views towards the Saffrons sports ground.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.33m x 4.78m (17'6" x 15'8")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, one of which houses the Ideal gas fired boiler, door to Enclosed Balcony, door to
- Luxurious en suite Shower Room/wcfitted with white suite comprising wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and storage drawer below, low level wc, large glass enclosed shower unit, 2 illuminated mirror units, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 3.18m (13'10" x 10'5")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards and affording delightful views toward the Saffrons Cricket Ground, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.78m x 2.92m (15'8" x 9'7")including the depth of the built in storage cupboard, delightful views over the communal gardens toward the Compton Estate beyond, radiator.
- Luxurious Bathroom/wcfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower end with screen and independent shower fittings over, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and storage drawer below, low level wc, illuminated mirror unit, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, window.
- OutsideA fine feature of Saffrons Court is its delightful and impressive communal garden setting.
- GarageNo.52. Situated within the grounds with electric up and over door.
- Private Store