4 Bedroom, House | Fiennes Close, Old Town
An immaculately presented and tastefully improved 4 bedroom house within sought after Old Town.
Forming part of a recent high quality development the property is very generously proportioned and appears to have been exceptionally well maintained as well as improved in recent years. Vacant possession is available with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator, door to Garage.
- Large Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 4.80m x 4.52m (15'9" x 14'10")with garden aspect, 2 radiators and double doors give access
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.84m x 2.57m (19'2" x 8'5")with garden aspect and luxuriously equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff oven with eye level Neff microwave oven and induction hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer below, dishwashing machine and washing machine, radiator and double glazed casement doors give access to the garden.The staircase rises to the large First Floor Landing with deep linen storage cupboard housing the wall mounted GloWorm gas fired boiler and the pressurised hot water cylinder, radiator and retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')with fitted wardrobe cupboard and large walk in dressing/wardrobe cupboard with window, radiator and double glazed casement doors to
- Balconycommanding westerly views toward the downs.
- En suite Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with drawer and cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, mirror fronted medicine cabinet, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.75m x 2.72m (15'7" x 8'11")into the window recess with sloping ceiling and view toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.76m x 2.62m (12'4" x 8'7")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.15m x 2.74m (10'4" x 9')with built in wardrobe cupboard and extensive range of fitted cabinets and adjustable bookshelving, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fittings with shower screen, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, mirror fronted medicine cabinet, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property is its easily maintained garden setting. The rear garden secures a good degree of privacy and extends to a depth of about 25' by a width of about 30'. A paved terrace has access from the dining area and the garden has been landscaped with profusely stocked flower beds which contain a wide variety of flowering plants and shrubs with stone paths. There is gated side access and an outside tap.
- Integral Garage: 4.88m x 2.60m (16'0" x 8'6")with up and over door, power and light points and personal door to the Entrance Hall. The entrance drive affords additional off road car parking space.