2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Eversley Court, St Annes Road
An immaculately presented second floor purpose built apartment constructed by Berkeley Homes within electronically gated parklike gardens.
The delightfully appointed accommodation offers the opportunity for a charming home within this lovely setting. The property is currently vacant and we are advised that early possession is available.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith passenger lift or staircase to the second floor landing. Front door to
- Entrance Hallwith entry phone system, radiator, large shelved storage cupboard.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.25m x 3.28m (20'6" x 10'9")including the depth of the large dining recess, 2 radiators, delightful and southerly wooded garden aspect, double glazed casement doors give access to the Balcony.
- Kitchen: 3.23m x 2.03m (10'7" x 6'8")attractively equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Siemens electric oven with microwave oven over, four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, Bosch dishwashing machine and AEG washing machine, concealed wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, radiator, inset ceiling lighting and attractive aspect.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.08m x 3.20m (16'8" x 10'6")with southerly wooded aspect, mirror fronted built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.05m x 2.62m (10'0" x 8'7")with southerly wooded garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted Aqualisa shower fitting, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are delightful and parklike communally maintained gardens and grounds secured by electronic entrance gates from St Annes Road.
- Garagesituated within the grounds.