4 Bedroom, House | The Piazza, Sovereign Harbour South
An immaculately presented 3/4 bedroom town house close to two areas of waterfront within the attractively maintained Piazza.
The property has been only used over the years as a holiday home and is delightfully presented throughout. Only an inspection will convey the high merit of this property. Available with early vacant possession if required.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner double glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator door to integral garage.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.65m x 2.95m (15'3" x 9'8")with garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, corner carousel unit with built in beech chopping board, integrated appliances include the double oven with grill, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine and washing machine, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, matching breakfast bar with cabinets over, radiator and double glazed door to the garden.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with deep built in deep storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 4.67m x 3.00m (15'4" x 9'10")with southerly aspect, 2 radiators and a pair of double glazed casement doors with shutters give access to
- Large Balconywith southerly aspect which affords a view toward the harbour and the beach beyond.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 3.23m x 2.50m (10'7" x 8'2")with radiator, shuttered windows overlook the Piazza.
- Bedroom 3: 3.20m x 2.13m (10'6" x 7')into the door recess, radiator, deep built in storage cupboard and view over the Piazza.The staircase continues to the Third Floor Landing with radiator and access to the Loft Space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.65m x 3.12m (15'3" x 10'3")to include the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, view toward the sea and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith corner shower unit, wash basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.65m x 3.23m (15'3" x 10'7")including the depth of the wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view over the Piazza.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and wash basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- OutsideAs well as attractive areas of communal gardens there is the easily maintained private rear garden with southerly aspect is arranged as a beach garden with shingle and ornamental planting.
- Garage: 5.38m x 2.51m (17'8" x 8'3")with up and over door, power and light points, hose tap.(Subject to any consents required might be converted to provide additional accommodation if required).The double width entrance forecourt affords generous off road car parking space.