6 Bedroom, House | The Street, Wilmington
Set within this charming old world village on the edge of the South Downs National Park, The Giants Rest Public House with its generous accommodation on its upper floors has been a well known local landmark for many years.
This detached Edwardian style property offers extensive ground floor accommodation with 6 or 7 bedrooms on the 2 upper floors some of which command far reaching views. The property offers great potential for restoration as an exciting business project or, subject to any consents required, for conversion to an attractive style dwelling. The property is available for early possession.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Open Bar Area: 9.45m x 4.27m (31'0" x 14'0")with bar and radiator and open plan with
- Front Dining Room: 4.83m x 4.27m (15'10" x 14'0")into the wide window bay and featuring handsome open fireplace fitted with log burner, radiator.
- Rear Dining Room: 4.57m x 3.66m (15' x 12'0")with radiator.
- Inner Hallwith radiator and door to
- Cellar Room/3rd Reception Room: 4.27m x 3.05m (14'0" x 10'0")with door to side access.
- Ladies' and Gentlemans' separate Toilet Facilities
- Kitchen: 6.10m x 3.66m (20'0" x 12'0")with range of stainless steel kitchen surfaces and pair of sink units, fire place recess and extractor hood, door to
- Covered Rear Lobbygiving access to a refrigerator store and timber framed store.
- Inner Hallwith staircase rising to the First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 4.40m (15' x 14'5")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 4.42m x 4.27m (14'6" x 14'0")with radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 3.76m x 2.54m (12'4" x 8'4")with Edwardian style fire place flanked by a built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.76m x 3.05m (12'4" x 10'0")with range of worktops with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, stainless sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, eye level electric oven.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, separate shower unit with wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin and low level wc, radiator and view toward the downs. The Edwardian style staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 4: 4.40m x 4.27m (14'5" x 14'0")reducing significantly due to sloping ceilings, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 4.57m x 4.06m (15' x 13'4")reducing significantly due to sloping ceilings, radiator.
- Bedroom 6: 4.27m x 3.43m (14'0" x 11'3")reducing significantly due to sloping ceilings, Edwardian style fire surround, radiator, far reaching views and door to
- En suite large Bathroom: 4.37m x 3.40m (14'4" x 11'2")panelled bath with wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin, low level wc, Edwardian style fireplace, radiator and far reaching views.
- OutsideThere is a lawned garden in front of the property with a wide entrance drive extending around the northerly elevation giving access to the large area of car parking space at the rear measuring overall about 70' x 60'. There are far reaching views over adjacent countryside toward the South Downs.