3 Bedroom, House | Seven Sisters Road, Eastbourne
A 3 bedroom end of terrace house with garage and generous car parking space in the favoured area of Willingdon.
The property provides excellent accommodation which has been improved over recent years to provide an attractive family home. The rear garden extends around the side of the house where there is potential for additional garaging or car parking space.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Porchand door to
- Entrance Lobbyradiator and open plan with
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 7.32m x 4.14m (24'0" x 13'7")narrowing to 8'3" in the dining area with wall mounted electric fire, 2 radiators, deep storage cupboard below stairs, double aspect and double glazed door to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 2.67m x 2.64m (8'9" x 8'8")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for refrigerator, freezer and washing machine.
- -The staircase rises from the entrance lobby to the First Floor Landing with large shelved linen storage cupboard and access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.43m x 3.15m (11'3" x 10'4")with built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 2.97m x 2.57m (9'9" x 8'5")excluding the deep door recess and built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 2.44m x 1.93m (8'0" x 6'4")with radiator and built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, inset ceiling lighting.
- OutsideThe level and mainly lawned gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth and width of about 40'. Gated side access and garden shed.
- Garage: 4.95m x 2.44m (16'3" x 8'0")with up and over door and light point. The garage is approached from the rear vehicular access road.The entrance drive and forecourt affords generous off road car parking space for 2 cars and there is potential for a car port or further car parking space at the side of the house with access from the entrance drive.