3 Bedroom, House | Northiam Road, Old Town
An immaculately presented and spaciously proportioned semi detached house of delightful character.
The accommodation has been improved over the years and the garden has been attractively arranged stocked with exotic plants and featuring a delightful area of productive kitchen garden at the rear. An inspection will convey the individual appeal of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith handsome staircase, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.11m x 3.78m (13'6" x 12'5")with raised contemporary style electric fire, 2 radiators.
- Spacious Dining Room: 3.56m x 3.30m (11'8" x 10'10")with built in storage cupboard, radiator, lovely garden aspect and double glazed door to garden.
- Kitchen: 3.30m x 2.70m (10'10" x 8'10")with lovely garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, deep pantry/storage cupboard below stairs and door to garden.The handsome period style staircase rises to the well lit First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.70m x 3.60m (12'2" x 11'10")to include the depth of the range of fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.60m (11'10" x 11'10")including the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and view towards the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 2.70m x 2.36m (8'10" x 7'9")with range of fitted storage cupboards with desk top, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, shower unit, heated towel rail, 2 windows.
- OutsideA delightful feature of the property the gardens to the rear extend to a depth in excess of 60' and have been beautifully planned with a wide variety of specimen plants and shrubs around a central lily pond with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation. Further to the rear is a very productive kitchen garden, store and aluminium framed green house. Gated side access and integral store. The entrance drive has been paved to provide off road car parking space.