4 Bedroom, House | Park Lane, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom family home set within large gardens and with development potential to create 3 detached houses.
The accommodation has been greatly improved and extended over the years and now affords 4 reception rooms as well as a conservatory. Occupying a corner position with large gardens and grounds, we believe there is development potential to demolish the existing house and built 3 detached houses subject to the necessary planning consents. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith stained glass detail, quarry tiled floor.
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail.
- Sitting Room: 5.18m x 3.96m (17' x 13')excluding the depth of the bay window, marble fireplace, double doors to garden, radiator.
- Reception Room: 3.96m x 3.96m (13' x 13')excluding the depth of the window bay, fitted gas fire, radiator.
- Study: 3.15m x 2.77m (10'4" x 9'1")with radiator, door to garage and door to
- Utility / Laundry Roomwith low level wc, wash basin, butler sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, sauna, heated towel rail.
- Dining Room: 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")with wood burning stove, range of built in store cupboards, radiator.
- Conservatory: 5.94m x 2.74m (19'6" x 9')with lovely garden aspect, casement door and bifolding doors to garden.
- Kitchen: 4.62m x 2.13m (15'2" x 7')equipped with range of working surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit and mixer tap, range of drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, range of integrated appliances including an electric eye level double oven and grill, gas hob and filter hood above, space for dishwasher and space for American style fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- -The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing, access to loft space, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.96m (13' x 13')with radiator, door to
- En suite Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash basin, bidet, wc, radiator, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 5.18m x 3.90m (17' x 12'10")affording a double aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.60m (12'0" x 11'10")with views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.80m x 2.77m (9'2" x 9'1")securing downland views, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower unit with electric shower, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA wonderful feature of this property is the attractive garden setting. The walled gardens are arranged to the front and rear and are principally laid to lawn with a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. The rear garden secures a westerly aspect and there is an ornamental pond, gated side access.
- Large Garage: 7.80m x 6.70m (25'7" x 22')with electric up and over door, door to rear garden and door to study.The wide in and out private driveway affords generous off road parking space.