3 Bedroom, House | Monceux Road, Old Town
An immaculately presented and spacious 3 bedroom Victorian style house in the heart of Old Town.
Fine features of this property include the lovely secluded 50' southerly garden. The accommodation has been significantly improved in recent years and there is potential for the creation of a 4th bedroom by dividing the unusually large front bedroom. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner part glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.27m x 4.01m (14'0" x 13'2")with handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire on marble hearth, radiator, plantation style window shutters.
- Dining Room: 3.60m x 3.10m (11'10" x 10'2")with radiator, range of fitted shelving flanking the chimney breast.
- Kitchen: 4.01m x 3.15m (13'2" x 10'4")with fine southerly garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Belling Range style oven with 2 ovens and grill, 5 gas hobs and extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine, space for dryer and large American style refrigerator, matching breakfast bar, radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs, concealed Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler, double glazed patio doors open on to the terrace and the rear garden.The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the large First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.08m x 3.35m (16'8" x 11')with plantation style window shutters to both windows, radiator (with 2 windows this unusually large bedroom offers potential for sub division to provide a 4th bedroom)
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 3.35m (11'9" x 11')with radiator and garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 3.15m x 3.00m (10'4" x 9'10")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room with radiator and built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The rear garden secures a southerly aspect and extends to a depth of about 50'. Its attractively landscaped with areas of lawn and 2 large terraces, the garden is also stocked with a wide variety of ornamental plants and shrubs which provide colour through the year and an unusually high degree of seclusion.