3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Beverington Road, Eastbourne
Commanding far reaching views. A spacious detached 3 bedroom bungalow substantially improved over the years.
The attractive and generously proportioned accommodation has been tastefully improved in recent years and now features a newly fitted kitchen with a range of appliances as well as a large refitted shower room. The central heating boiler has also recently been replaced. Only an internal inspection will convey the particularly high merit of the accommodation and its charming setting. Early vacant possession available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, built in cloaks/storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 4.70m x 3.43m (15'5" x 11'3")with an attractive southerly aspect, handsome gas coal effect stove recently installed and set into the fireplace recess with granite hearth and over mantel, radiator, sliding double glazed patio door to garden and open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.00m x 2.64m (9'10" x 8'8")with south easterly far reaching views, radiator and door to
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.12m x 2.80m (10'3" x 9'2")luxuriously equipped with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Stoves brushed steel finished eye level double oven and grill, inset Bosch 4 ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and for dishwasher, concealed Veissman wall mounted gas fired boiler, space for fridge freezer and door to entrance hall.
- Inner Hallwith shelved linen storage cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to the Large Loft Space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.70m x 3.56m (12'2" x 11'8")to include the door recess and the range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and double glazed doors give access to
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 4.27m x 1.78m (14'0" x 5'10")with double doors giving access to the garden terrace and to rear garden and securing a most attractive aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 3.25m x 2.87m (10'8" x 9'5")with range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards and matching bedside cabinets, radiator and attractive garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 2.84m x 2.50m (9'4" x 8'2")with radiator.
- Large Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted Aqualisa wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, 2 windows, inset ceiling lights and extractor fan.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is its delightful and easily maintained gardens. The front garden is lawned for ease of maintenance with borders. The rear garden is arranged with an attractive area of lawn with wide paved terrace and flower borders and extends to a depth of about 55' beyond which is an area of natural woodland which provides a haven for nature and also provides a good degree of privacy. There is a timber garden store and side access.
- Garage: 5.44m x 2.40m (17'10" x 7'10")with up and over door, power and light points and double glazed window.