2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Camber Drive, Pevensey Bay
A charming detached bungalow hidden within its delightfully secluded garden setting.
The accommodation has been improved over the years to afford a home of charm and considerable appeal. The garden is attractively arranged with an unusually high degree of seclusion to the front and to the rear. The rear garden secures a westerly aspect. Only an internal inspection will convey the merit of this property. The owner advises that early possession is available.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith concealed radiator.
- Large Sitting/Dining Room: 5.70m x 4.06m (18'8" x 13'4")approximate maximum measurements to include the depth of the wide window bay, handsome period style fireplace in stone surround, 2 radiators, lovely garden aspect and double glazed casement doors give access to the garden.
- Sun Room: 4.47m x 2.20m (14'8" x 7'3")commanding a lovely garden aspect with double doors giving access to the garden, large shelved storage cupboard.
- Kitchen: 2.62m x 1.98m (8'7" x 6'6")attractively equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of soft closing wall cabinets over, integrated units include inset Franke sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, Stoves 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over and New World double oven with separate grill below, eye level fridge/freezer, dishwashing machine.
- Bedroom 1: 3.20m x 2.97m (10'6" x 9'9")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and charming garden aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 4.10m x 2.62m (13'5" x 8'7")to include the depth of the wall to wall range of built in wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator.
- Large Bathroomwith spa style jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower with shower screen, low level wc, wash basin with cabinet below, heated towel rail, large storage cupboard with washing machine and shelving, tiled walls, 2 windows.
- OutsideThe delightful and secluded gardens form a lovely setting for this property. They are arranged to the front and rear and laid mainly to lawn for ease of maintenance. There is a large sun terrace and flower borders which combine to provide a high degree of privacy with a wide range of plants and shrubs. The principal area of rear garden extends to a depth of about 60' and secures a westerly aspect and a very high degree of seclusion. Gated side access from the front garden.
- Deatached Garage: 4.75m x 2.29m (15'7" x 7'6")The garage door has been replaced with double glazed casement doors which give access to the rear garden and afford the opportunity of using the garage as a studio room or for other purposes subject to any consents required. Power and light.