£1,250,000 - SOLD
4 Bedroom, House | Darley Road, Meads, Eastbourne
A spacious and beautifully presented detached family house within an exclusive Meads setting with a 100' mature garden.
The accommodation has been improved to an unusually high standard in recent years by the present owners and offers further potential should more accommodation be required. The generous proportions of the accommodation will be noted below but the quality of the presentation will only be appreciated by a personal inspection. The lovely garden setting also features a recently built home office/studio room as well as a log cabin style garden store. Available with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Wide Entrance Porchwith solid oak front door to
- Large Reception Hallwith range of oak fitted book shelving, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, range of shelving and storage cupboards, marble tiled floor and walls, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.38m x 5.18m (17'8" x 17')with lovely westerly garden aspect, radiator, sliding double glazed doors to the garden and terrace and open plan with
- Large Dining/Living Room: 8.18m x 3.96m (26'10" x 13')into the window bay and with double aspect including a lovely view to the garden, handsome period style marble fire surround and hearth with fitted coal effect gas fire, range of oak finished cabinets, sliding double glazed doors to the garden terrace and open plan with kithen..
- Large Study: 4.95m x 2.74m (16'3" x 9')with extensive range of built in light oak finished and stylish study furniture by Neville Johnson which includes 2 large corner desks, cabinets, book shelving and a wall to wall range of storage cupboards, radiator.
- Large Kitchen: 7.92m x 3.50m (26' x 11'6")with double aspect including delightful garden view and equipped with range of light oak finished units with extensive range of polished granite style working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and extensive range of wall cabinets and storage cupboards, deep double china sink with mixer tap, Falcon range style oven with double oven and electric 5 ring ceramic induction hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwashing machine and washing machine, space for 3 large fridge/freezers and door to the entrance drive.
- -The well lit staircase rises to the Large First Floor Landing with oak ballustrade, large shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to the large loft space which, subject to any consents required, affords very generous scope for further accommodation if required.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12'0")fully fitted with Hulsta bed, bedside units, drawers and dressing tables, with fine garden aspect, radiator and sliding mirror fronted doors opening into the
- Dressing Roomequipped with range of open wardrobes and separated from main bedroom by a pair of matching sliding doors with mirrors.
- Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings and screen, wash basin with cupboards and drawers below, heated towel rail, marble tiled floor and walls, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12'0")with a view toward the downs, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.45m x 4.06m (14'7" x 13'4")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 4: 3.58m x 2.36m (11'9" x 7'9")with range of fitted shelving including wardrobe cupboard, radiator and garden aspect.
- Spacious Family Bathroomwith large shower unit with wall mounted multi jet shower fittings, panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, windo.
- OutsideAn exceptionally fine feature of this property is its large and charming garden setting. The level and extensively lawned rear garden is about 100' deep and secures afternoon sunshine. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation securing a good degree of privacy and the lawn is flanked by profusely stocked flower beds which also contain a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs.
- Large Timber Framed Home Office/Studio: 4.88m x 3.66m (16'0" x 12'0")with double glazed windows, wall insulation, power and light points and double glazed casement doors to the garden.
- Large Log Cabin Style Garden Shedwhich has glazed double doors and a work bench.
- -The entrance drive forecourt, paved with resin bonded porous material, affords very generous car parking and turning space.