2 Bedroom, House | Woodgate Road, Eastbourne
A remarkable spacious Victorian styled terraced house with a 30' walled rear garden.
A remarkable spacious Victorian styled terraced house with a 30' walled rear garden. The property offers considerable potential to provide a delightful and spacious home and now requires some improvement. A third bedroom might be created by the division of the unusually large front bedroom. We understand that early possession would be available. The property is approached by its small front garden which is screened from the road by a variety of mature shrubs and front door to
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious open plan sitting/dining room: 7.60m x 3.66m (24'11" x 12'0")with period style fire surround with hearth, 2 radiators and deep storage cupboard below stairs
- Large kitchen/breakfast room: 3.76m x 2.70m (12'4" x 8'10")with garden aspect and extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for oven, space for washing machine, dryer and refrigerator, wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler, radiator, door to gardenthe staircase rises to the large galleried first floor landing with access to the large loft space
- Bedroom 1: 4.62m x 3.66m (15'2" x 12'0")with radiator and pine flooring (n.b. this room might sub divide to provide a 3rd bedroom if required)
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 2.82m (12'4" x 9'3")with radiator
- Spacious Bathroom: 2.87m x 2.34m (9'5" x 7'8")(excluding deep door recess) with white suite comprising paneled bath with independent wall mounted shower fitting over, wash basin and low level wc, linen storage cupboard with hot water cylinder and cold water tank, radiator and window
- OutsideThe walled rear garden and extends to a depth of about 30' with a timber framed garden store at the end of the garden where there is gates rear access. Mainly walled, the garden offers great potential.