2 Bedroom, House | Church Street, Old Town
A charming and immaculately presented terraced house of Victorian character with the unusual benefit of a garage in sought after Old Town.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been substantially improved in recent years including the luxurious refitting of both the kitchen and shower room. The property also benefits from having a garage and a parking space at the rear. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith glazed inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.12m x 4.32m (20'1" x 14'2")(reducing to 12'6" in width) affording views at the rear toward the downs, built in cupboard in chimney breast recess, 2 radiators. The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access hatch to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.84m x 3.02m (12'7" x 9'11")affording far reaching views over Old Town toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.43m x 3.05m (11'3" x 10'0")with built in cupboard, radiator.
- Luxurious Shower Room/wcfitted with a white suite comprising large glass enclosed shower unit, vanity unit with wash basin and storage cupboard below, low level wc, ladder radiator, extractor fan, window. From the Hall Floor the staircase descends to the Lower Ground Floor.
- Large Dining Room: 4.60m x 2.92m (15'1" x 9'7")with exposed brick fireplace inset with wood burning stove, rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith low level wc, wash basin and window.
- Utility Room: 3.58m x 2.46m (11'9" x 8'1")(including the depth of the deep built in store cupboards) with a range of working surfaces and storage cupboards.
- Luxuriously Refitted Kitchen: 2.72m x 2.72m (8'11" x 8'11")affording a lovely double aspect into the rear garden and fitted with an extensive range of marble effect working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below with a matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, composite sink unit with mixer tap, integrated eye level oven and grill, 4 ring gas burning hob with filter hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, underfloor heating, double glazed door leading to the garden.
- OutsideThe garden at the rear extends to a depth of approximately 35' and secures a good degree of available afternoon sunshine. Arranged in a courtyard style with a number of seating areas flanked by plants and shrubs which combine to provide privacy. Gated rear access.