3 Bedroom, House | Station Road, Polegate
A substantially extended and beautifully presented 3 bedroom house with 75' southerly garden in Polegate.
The property has been extensively improved by the current owners and the generous accommodation now affords 3 double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room and an extended 27' kitchen/dining room with bi folding doors to the landscaped rear garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith archway to
- Entrance Hallradiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.26m x 3.80m (23'10" x 12'6")with wood burning stove, understairs storage cupboard, 2 radiators.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.30m x 2.95m (27'3" x 9'8")and equipped with extensive range of oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven and gas hob and filterhood above, dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine, concealed wall mounted combination gas fired boiler, tiled floor, underfloor heating, 2 sets of bi folding doors to the garden.
- Cloakroomwith wc and wash basin.The staircase rises from the Entrance Hall to the First Floor Landing with access to Loft Space, 2 built in storage cupboards.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.25m x 2.60m (20'6" x 8'6")and affording fine views toward the downs, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, underfloor heating, radiator,.
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit and wall mounted fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.88m x 3.66m (16'0" x 12'0")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.70m x 3.02m (12'2" x 9'11")affording fine views towards the downs, radiator.
- Large refitted Shower Roomwith white suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted fittings and rainfall shower head, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA very attractive feature of this property is the landscaped rear garden. The garden which affords a southerly aspect extends to a depth of approximately 75" and is principally laid to lawn with large areas of paved and brick terrace providing wonderful outdoor entertaining space. A variety of mature shrubs and plants combine to provide a good degree of privacy. Large Timber Shed with light and power points. Outdoor lighting and hot and cold water taps. Pedestrian rear access providing easy access to the railway station.
- Garage: 5.72m x 2.64m (18'9" x 8'8")with electric up and over door to the front and rear giving access to the garden. The private entrance drive affords off road parking space.