2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Michel Dene Road, East Dean
Securing glorious sea and downland views from one of East Dean's finest locations - a spaciously proportioned detached bungalow.
The property has been substantially improved and extended over the years and now affords a spacious 20' kitchen/dining room with fine views and patio doors to the garden. The large part boarded loft space provides a wonderful opportunity to be converted to extra accommodation with the required consents. The property secures fine views from the principal rooms and the south easterly garden. Only an inspection will convey the high quality and appeal of this delightful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Double Glazed Entrance Porchwith tiled floor, inner glazed door to
- Large Reception Hallradiator, access to large loft space affording potential to create further accommodation subject to the consents required.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.40m x 3.96m (21' x 13')affording a triple aspect with fine downland and sea views, handsome fire surround with fitted gas fire, 2 radiators, door to garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.10m x 3.45m (20'0" x 11'4")securing downland views and equipped range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the low level refrigerator, electric eye level fan oven, gas hob and filter hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, door to side passage way, sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1: 4.40m x 3.66m (14'5" x 12'0")affording a double aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")with fine downland views, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith white suite comprising large shower unit with electric shower, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, deep store cupboard, radiator.
- Separate wcwith low level suite, radiator and window.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is its pretty garden setting. The southerly rear garden measures approximately 65' in depth and is mainly laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and a variety of mature trees and shrubs which combine to give a good degree of privacy. A paved terrace affords fine views and is accessed from the Sitting Room and Kitchen/Dining Room. Garden Shed. Gated side access.
- Garage: 5.18m x 2.57m (17' x 8'5")with electric roller door, personal rear door. The large private entrance drive affords off road parking for several vehicles.