2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Staveley Road, Eastbourne
Commanding fine south westerly views over the communal gardens and the Meads to the downs - a spaciously proportioned and immaculately presented first floor purpose built apartment only several hundred yards from Meads scenic seafront.
The property has been improved in recent years and offers great potential for an exceptionally fine home within this sought after location. Available for early possession with no onward chain.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith entry phone system and passenger lift or staircase to the First Floor Landing. Front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith entry phone system, radiator, large shelved linen storage cupboard and broom cupboard, additional cloaks/storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, vanity unit and low level wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 7.37m x 3.96m (24'2" x 13')commanding glorious south westerly views over Meads to the downs and over the rear gardens, radiator, double glazed door to
- Wide Balconyalso commanding fine south westerly views toward the downs and a partial view of the sea.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.78m x 2.00m (12'5" x 6'7")commanding views toward the downs and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and range of wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Zanussi electric oven with inset 4 ring ceramic electric hob with filter hood over, washing machine, fridge freezer,
- Bedroom 1: 5.38m x 3.96m (17'8" x 13')commanding glorious south westerly views toward the downs and over the rear gardens. Extensive range of built in part mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and double glazed door to the Balcony.
- Bedroom 2: 3.80m x 2.24m (12'6" x 7'4")with views toward the downs and over the rear gardens, telephone/internet point, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with wall mounted Mira shower fittings and shower screen, pedestal wash basin, vanity unit and low level wc, shaver point, heated towel rail, tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe extensively lawned and communally maintained gardens and grounds provide a delightful setting for Milchester House. The lawned rear gardens secure a south westerly aspect toward the downs.Limited storage is available in the basement for all flat owners.