3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Chiswick Place, Eastbourne
*****Offers Invited***** A spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom penthouse apartment with balcony within a short distance of the amenities of the town centre. - No onward chain
The attractively maintained and spaciously proportioned accommodation fetures 21'x12' sitting/dining room which links on the open plan with the kitchen/breakfast room and large balcony. The property is well placed for access to both Eastbourne's seafront promenade as well as the facilities of the town and would be ideal for commuting purposes. An inspection is strongly recommended. Early vacant possession is available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith security entry phone system, radiator, 2 deep built in storage cupboards.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.35m x 3.78m (20'10" x 12'5")affording an attractive southerly aspect, 2 radiators, communicating on the open plan with
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.66m x 3.38m (12'0" x 11'1")affording a bright southerly aspect and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the refrigerator, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwashing machine, Ariston wall mounted gas fired boiler, Myson floor level heater, sliding patio door to the Large Balcony.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.98m x 3.00m (16'4" x 9'10")fitted with an extensive range of mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomfitted with large shower unit with Mira shower fittings, wall mounted wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.50m x 2.51m (11'6" x 8'3")fitted with a range of wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.78m x 2.44m (12'5" x 8'0")affording a southerly aspect, radiator.
- Second Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath, wall mounted wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
- OutsidePark Gates sits within attractive and well maintained communal gardens and grounds.
- Residents' Parkingon a first come, first served basis.