1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | St Aidans Court, Whitley Road
An unusually spacious and attractively presented one bedroom retirement apartment within a popular residential area close to Eastbourne's seafront.
The accommodation features a remarkably spacious 21' x 14' sitting/dining room as well as a generous double bedroom. Communal facilities within the development include a residents' lounge, laundry room and suite for visiting guests. Only an inspection will convey the unusually generous proportions of this attractive home.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Hallwith passenger lift or staircase rising to the second floor landing. Private front door with caller viewer to
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.53m x 4.40m (21'5" x 14'5")affording a westerly aspect over the communal courtyard, attractive period style fireplace surround with electric coal effect fire, deep shelved airing cupboard housing the PulsaCoil hot water system, storage heater, glazed doubel doors lead to the
- Kitchen: 3.05m x 1.63m (10'0" x 5'4")affording a pleasant aspect over the communal courtyard and fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit, electric four ring hob with filter hood over, waist level Electrolux fan assisted oven, space for under counter refrigerator, wall mounted electric fan heater, door to large cupboard with hanging rail for coats, shelves and space for freezer.
- Double Bedroom: 3.84m x 3.56m (12'7" x 11'8")including the deep door recess and affording a westerly aspect, built in mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, storage heater.
- Bathroomfitted with a panelled bath with shower end with independent shower fittings and shower screen, vanity unit comprising wash basin with mirror over and cupboards below, low level wc, wall mounted electric fan heater, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- OutsideSt Aidan's Court sits within beautifully maintained communal gardens and grounds and there is a charming communal courtyard area which secures a good degree of available afternoon sunshine.