6 Bedroom, House | Moat Croft Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and beautifully presented detached 6 bedroom family house in the heart of sought after Old Town.
Constructed in relatively recent years this truly impressive property has been the subject of extensive and tasteful improvements which will only be fully appreciated by a personal inspection. The accommodation offers the scope for the creation of a self contained home office on the lower ground floor with separate access. This property is available for early possession if required.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbyand
- Large Reception Hallwith concealed radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and extractor fan.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.49m x 3.73m (18'0" x 12'3")commanding views over Old Town toward St Mary's Parish Church and the downs beyond, handsome period style fire surround for electric fire, radiator.
- Second Reception Room/Library: 4.62m x 3.73m (15'2" x 12'3")with garden aspect and wall to wall range of fitted adjustable book shelving, radiator and double glazed door to
- Large Balconywhich extends to the full width of the house and secures a southerly garden aspect.
- Study: 2.95m x 2.18m (9'8" x 7'2")with southerly aspect, radiator.
- -The handsome staircase descends to the Lower Garden Level with
- Large lower Hall/Utility Areawith range of fitted cabinets and storage cupboards including worktop with inset sink unit with mixer tap, radiator.
- Second Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Studio/Games Room: 5.40m x 3.66m (17'9" x 12'0")to include the depth of the wall to wall and floor to ceiling storage cupboards, one housing the pressurised Viessman gas fired boiler and pressurised hot water cylinder, radiator. (This room could easily be modified to provide a home office with a door from the front of the house if required.)
- Luxuriously equipped open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.02m x 4.57m (19'9" x 15')approximately including the dining room recess and equipped with extensive range of polished quartz working surfaces with inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, Bosch triple oven system including microwave oven and grill, Bosch four ring induction hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, large larder style refrigerator, radiator, underfloor heating, southerly garden aspect and double glazed casement doors give access to the wide southerly terrace and garden.
- -The attractive period style staircase rises from the hall floor to the First Floor Landing with fitted storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.06m x 3.73m (13'4" x 12'3")with southerly aspect, radiator and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.78m x 3.73m (12'5" x 12'3")with views toward the parish church and the downs beyond, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.23m x 2.18m (10'7" x 7'2")into the recess, radiator and view towars the church and downs.
- Bedroom 4: 3.18m x 2.20m (10'5" x 7'3")with southerly aspect, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, radiator and extractor fan.
- -The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 5: 4.83m x 3.66m (15'10" x 12'0")reducing due to sloping ceilings and commanding far reaching views over Old Town toward the south downs, concealed radiator.
- Bedroom 6: 4.75m x 3.90m (15'7" x 12'10")reducing partly due to sloping ceilings radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings including a rain shower, wash basin, extractor fan and window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite, wash basin, extractor fan.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the attractively landscaped garden which is arranged to the rear of the property securing a southerly aspect with a good degree of sunshine through the day. Extensively lawned for ease of maintenance there are profusely stocked flower borders containing a wide variety of flowering shrubs and plants which combine to provide colour through the year. The garden is bordered by a flint wall and there is gated side access. There are 2 Garden Stores and an Integral Store.The entrance drive affords good off road car parking space.