4 Bedroom, House | Coast Road, Pevensey Bay
Commanding truly sensational views over the English Channel and along the coastline from this sought after beach front location - An outstanding 4 bedroom detached house of individual design with a detached double garage
The property has undergone a remarkable transformation in recent years under the supervision of the present owners who have designed and constructed a unique beach front residence of immense style and quality. The spectacular views secured from this wonderful setting can only be fully appreciated upon viewing - an early appointment is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith engineered flooring, extensive range of built in storage cupboards including space and plumbing for 2 laundry appliances and space for refrigerator/freezer, storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.66m x 3.48m (12'0" x 11'5")including the depth of the door recess and affording an aspect over the rear garden with views of the open countryside beyond, radiator, casement door leading to the rear terrace and garden.
- Ground Floor Shower Room/Cloakroomluxuriously equipped with a large glass enclosed shower unit, wash basin with mixer tap and set into vanity unit with cupboard storage below, low level wc, cupboard housing the Logic gas fired boiler and large hot water cylinder, fully tiled walls and floor, radiator.
- -The elegant staircase rises to the First Floor.
- Magnificent open plan Sitting/Dining Room with Kitchen: 13.72m x 5.80m (45'0" x 19'0")commanding spectacular views over the English Channel and over the open scenic countryside of the Pevensey marshes. Luxuriously equipped in the kitchen area with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall mounted cabinets over, inset sink unit with Quooker instant boiling water tap, integrated appliances include 2 eye level Hotpoint electric ovens, Neff 4 ring gas burning hob with filter hood over, 2 full size dishwashing machines, breakfast bar, radiator, sliding glazed doors lead to the rear sun terrace. The sitting/dining room is fitted with a range of built in storage cupboards, 3 radiators and floor to ceiling glazed sliding doors which lead to the seaward terrace and directly onto the beach.
- -The staircase continues from the living area to the Second Floor Landing with access hatch to loft space.
- Magnificent Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.84m x 5.08m (19'2" x 16'8")commanding truly breathtaking views over the English Channel and along the coast toward Eastbourne with impressive vaulted ceiling, a range of built in storage cupboards, 2 radiators.
- En suite Shower Roomluxuriously equipped with white suite comprising large fully tiled and glass enclosed shower unit, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, ladder radiator, under floor heating, large velux window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.73m x 3.12m (12'3" x 10'3")commanding glorious views over the open countryside of Pevensey marshes, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.68m x 2.64m (12'1" x 8'8")affording delightful countryside views, radiator.
- Family Bathroom/Shower Roomluxuriously equipped with deep roll top bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, large fully tiled and glass enclosed shower unit, wash basin with mixer tap set onto vanity unit with cupboard storage below, low level wc, part tiled walls and tiled floor with under floor heating, radiator, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are gardens arranged at the front and rear of the property. The rear garden has been impressively landscaped and is arranged in a beach style with a number of raised beds with a wide variety of ornamental shrubs and flowering plants. A wide split level double terrace flanks the rear elevation and secures a high degree of available afternoon sunshine. At the front of the property is a recently paved split level terrace from where the outstanding seaward and coastal views can be enjoyed. There is direct access onto the beach from this terrace.
- Detached Double Garage: 6.40m x 5.80m (21' x 19'0")with electronic roller doors at the front and rear, lighting and power points, electric vehicle charger, large boarded loft area, personal door to the side. There is additional off road car parking space at the front and rear of the garage.