3 Bedroom, House | Santa Cruz Drive, Sovereign Harbour
Situated just a short walk from Eastbourne seafront - a charming 3 bedroom house with courtyard garden and garage.
The property appears to have been well maintained by the present owners and now affords a refitted shower room/wc. The property benefits from an easily maintained courtyard style garden as well as a garage and separate private parking space. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and early vacant possession is possible.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Reception Hallradiator.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin, window, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.78m x 3.40m (15'8" x 11'2")with aspect over the paved front garden, handsome fire surround with fitted electric fire, deep understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Dining Room: 2.77m x 2.13m (9'1" x 7')with rear garden aspect, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Kitchen: 2.60m x 2.20m (8'6" x 7'3")equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired GloWorm boiler.The staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the First Floor Landing with store cupboard and airing cupboard housing the water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 2.50m (13' x 8'2")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.92m x 2.50m (9'7" x 8'2")excluding the depth of the mirrored fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.57m x 1.90m (8'5" x 6'3")radiator.
- Shower Room/wcrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted Aqualisa fitting, low level wc, wash basin with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe property benefits from areas of front and rear garden. The front garden secures a westerly aspect and is paved for ease of maintenance. The part walled rear garden is again paved for ease of maintenance and measures approximately 15' in depth, pedestrian rear access.
- Garage: 5.33m x 2.70m (17'6" x 8'10")with up and over door, situated in the nearby block. Off road parking space situated adjacent to the rear garden.