4 Bedroom, House | Rapsons Road, Lower Willingdon
An immaculately presented and extended 4 bedroom semi detached chalet style house with 23'5" open plan family room/kitchen within popular Lower Willingdon.
The property has undergone much improvement by the current owner with the installation of 2 further loft rooms and a magnificent open plan contemporary style family room/kitchen/diner. Presented to a high standard throughout further benefits include a large studio/home office within an attractive garden setting. Only an appointment to view will convey the merits of this bespoke home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, built in cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboard below and mixer tap, low level wc.
- Contemporary open plan Family Room/Kitchen/Diner: 7.14m x 5.90m (23'5" x 19'4")
- Family Roomwith dual aspect, wood burning stove, radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Roomequipped with granite style working surface with drawers and cupboards below, space for Rangemaster professional gas stove and oven with extractor fan over, central island with polished oak working surface with drawers and cupboards below, inset ceramic style double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, radiator, double doors to Sun Terrace.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.23m (15' x 10'7")into the bay with built in cupboard, feature fireplace, radiator, view to the downs.
- Bedroom 4/Study: 3.10m x 2.74m (10'2" x 9')maximum with radiator, built in cupboard, views to the downs.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, radiator.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 4.93m x 2.64m (16'2" x 8'8")maximum with downland views, integrated fitted drawers, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0" x 9')maximum into the eaves, Velux window with downland views, radiator, under eaves storage, integrated drawers.
- OutsideThe property affords a delightful and well maintained rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there are various flower beds/borders adjoining and a sun terrace. The garden offers a high degree of privacy and includes a timber framed and tiled storage cupboard to the side along with outside tap and gated side access.Private driveway with parking for up to 3 cars.
- Studio/Office Room: 3.78m x 3.78m (12'5" x 12'5")with dual aspect overlooking the gardens and with double doors to sun terrace. Built in wardrobe and storage area, electric Dimplex heater, power and lighting.