4 Bedroom, House | Meads Brow, Eastbourne
A spacious detached 4 bedroom residence commanding breathtaking coastal views from an exclusive Meads' location.
The generous proportions of this immaculately maintained house will be noted overleaf and the property now affords great potential for an outstanding home commanding virtually unique and far reaching views. The secluded and attractively landscaped rear garden is easily maintained and backs onto the downland countryside of the South Downs National Park. Only an internal inspection will convey the merit of this property and its great potential. We are advised that early vacant possession is available if required.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith radiator and staircase giving access to the garage which is at the lower ground floor level.
- Spacious Cloakroomwith range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, and door to
- Separate wcwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.48m x 5.40m (21'3" x 17'9")commanding breathtaking coastal and sea views, impressive stone fire surround with open hearth, 2 radiators, double doors from the reception hall and door to
- Dining Room: 4.27m x 3.96m (14'0" x 13')with garden aspect, radiator and open plan with
- Third Reception Room: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")with 2 radiators and double aspect including a charming southerly garden aspect and sliding double glazed patio doors to the garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.96m x 3.76m (13' x 12'4")with southerly garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of Corian working surfaces with light oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets, inset double sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff double oven with eye level grill and four ring electric hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, space for American style refrigerator, concealed radiator, inset ceiling lighting, charming garden aspect and door to
- Large Utility Room: 3.66m x 1.83m (12'0" x 6'0")with Corian worktop with sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, light oak finished cupboards below and matching wall cabinets, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer and freezer, radiator and double glazed door to the rear garden.
- -The staircase rises from the reception hall to the Large First Floor Landing with radiator, large shelved linen storage cupboard with hot water cylinder and range of fitted cupboards, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.38m x 4.14m (17'8" x 13'7")commanding spectacular views to the sea, downs and along the coast toward Hastings, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators and door to
- Large Dressing Roomwith range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and window.
- Spacious en suite Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin in vanity unit with range of drawers and cupboards below, shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, low level wc, bidet, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.14m x 3.00m (13'7" x 9'10")extending to about 15' into the dressing recess with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and view towards the downs and door to
- en suite Wet Roomwith wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, window.
- Bedroom 3: 5.28m x 4.04m (17'4" x 13'3")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room which commands glorious sea and coastal views, radiator, built in wardrobe cupboard, range of fitted drawer units.
- Bedroom 4: 4.04m x 2.34m (13'3" x 7'8")commanding fine sea views, radiator and built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Family Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap, wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.
- OutsideThe easily maintained gardens are an important feature of this property. The south westerly rear garden extends to a depth of about 60' and is laid extensively to lawn flanked by well stocked borders with a variety of evergreen and flowering shrubs. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and the gardens secures an unusually high degree of seclusion and sun through the day. The front garden is also lawned for ease of maintenance.
- Large integral Garage: 7.62m x 5.08m (25'0" x 16'8")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped garage and into the rear utility recess, fitted cupboard, automatic up and over door, power and light points, rear door gives access to the internal staircase which rises to the reception hall.