4 Bedroom, House | Wealden Park, Off Church Street
An immaculately presented detached 4 bedroom house off favoured Church Street with one of the loveliest garden settings that we have seen in the Willingdon area.
The accommodation is beautifully presented throughout and is spaciously proportioned on the ground floor where there is the additional facility of a ground floor bedroom suite. The skilfully landscaped south westerly rear garden is planned for colour throughout the year and secures an unusually high degree of privacy as well as maximum available sunshine. Only an internal inspection of this property can possibly convey its exceptional appeal.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep built in cloaks cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 6.25m x 4.57m (20'6" x 15')approximate maximum measurements into the recess with fire surround with electric flame effect fire, 3 radiators, double aspect with double glazed casement doors giving access to the small
- Double glazed Sun LoungeCommanding a glorious garden aspect with tiled floor and door to the garden.
- Dining Room: 3.78m x 2.95m (12'5" x 9'8")with radiator and double glazed casement doors opening to the
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.66m x 2.44m (12'0" x 8'0")commanding glorious garden aspect, radiator, tiled floor and casement doors to the terrace and garden.
- Ground Floor Bedroom 4: 4.32m x 2.90m (14'2" x 9'6")with lovely garden aspect, radiator, double glazed doors to the garden and door to Dining Room and to
- Ground Floor Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Luxurious equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.78m x 3.45m (12'5" x 11'4")with lovely garden aspect and a view toward the downs and equipped with extensive range of Corian style working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets and display cupboards over including a pernisular breakfast bar, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the AEG double oven with grill and microwave oven, 4 ring ceramic hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, dishwashing machine and washing machine, large pull out shelved larder cupboard, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, double glazed door to the garden. The handsome contemporary styled staircase rises to the well lit First Floor Landing with deep walk in shelved linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.80m x 3.78m (12'6" x 12'5")with a far reaching view toward the downs and fitted with a wall to wall range of part mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards and radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.86m x 3.80m (12'8" x 12'6")including the depth of the wide door recess, view toward the downs, radiator, built in wardrobe and storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 3: 2.70m x 2.40m (8'10" x 7'10")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising large oval shaped bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fittings, low level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled walls and window.
- OutsideThe delightful and very special garden setting is an important feature of this property and is the result of very knowledgeable garden design in its skilful planting and artistic arrangement. Whilst the front garden is mainly lawned for ease of maintenance and features a fine old yew tree., the rear garden secures a fine southerly aspect, an unusually high degree of seclusion and is a palate of colour throughout the year. Extending to a width of about 75' by a depth of about 50' the rear garden extends around the southerly side of the house where this is a secluded pergola garden with trained grapevine and wisteria. The principal area of the garden is arranged with lawn flanked by profusely stocked borders which contain a wide variety of ornamental plants and shrubs and this is flanked on one side by a Japanese style garden whilst on the other side of the lawn and rose clad pergola there is a further area of garden profusely stocked with a myriad range of flowering plants and shrubs which provide a haven for bees and wild life as well as a further seating area. An electronically operated awning shades the rear elevation of the house and the principal terrace which overlooks the ornamental lily pond with fountain. A recently constructed timber framed Summer House provides another lovely garden aspect. There is access via the very useful utility courtyard with garden store and side gate to the
- Double Garage: 5.44m x 5.13m (17'10" x 16'10")with pair of automatic roller doors, power and light points, range of cabinets with work top and wall cupboards over.The attractive block paved entrance drive affords very generous additional parking and turning space.