5 Bedroom, House | Coopers Hill, Willingdon Village
One of the finest detached 5 bedroom houses in this sought after locality of old Willingdon Village.
Set within extensive and delightfully secluded gardens Little Manor has been substantially and tastefully improved over the years with the original character enhanced by modernisation and extension. The immaculately presented accommodation features a magnificent bespoke colonial style conservatory and the partly wooded gardens and grounds provide the perfect setting for this very special family home. Planning permission has been secured for the construction of a detached 2 bedroom single storey dwelling which might be of interest to a buyer seeking the potential for an annexe for a dependent relative. There is the prospect of early vacant possession if required.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith handsome staircase, tiled floor, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cupboard below, low level wc, wall mounted Viessmann gas fired boiler, tiled floor, part tiled walls, window.
- Sitting Room: 6.10m x 3.78m (20'0" x 12'5")with double aspect and handsome period style fire surround with coal effect gas fire, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 3.80m x 3.18m (12'6" x 10'5")with double aspect and handsome period style fireplace surround, radiator, duoble doors to terrace and open plan with
- Luxuriously equipped Kitchen: 5.84m x 2.44m (19'2" x 8'0")with range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, deep butlers china sink, mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Stoves brushed steel finished range style oven with 6 ring gas hobs, Neff microwave oven, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, Neff dishwashing machine, matching breakfast bar, useful shelved storage cupboard, understairs cupboard and concealed radiator, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting open plan with
- Utility Room: 3.56m x 2.54m (11'8" x 8'4")with pretty garden aspect, range of working surfaces with cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, radiator, tiled floor and door to garden.
- Magnificent colonial style double glazed Conservatory: 4.88m x 3.86m (16'0" x 12'8")commanding a glorious garden aspect and concealed radiators, clear view logburner, tiled floor and double casement doors give access to the terrace and garden.
- Spacious Ground Floor Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 5: 6.20m x 4.98m (20'4" x 16'4")with double aspect, casement door and radiator, inset ceiling lighting, door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled floor and walls, inset ceiling lighting, under floor heating.The period style staircase rises from the entrance hall to the large Landing with concealed radiator.
- Spacious Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.20m x 4.67m (20'4" x 15'4")to include the depth of the extensive range of part mirror fronted fitted wardrobe cupboards and excluding the depth of the arched window bay, extending to 29' in the arched recess where there is access to loft space, double aspect, radiator, door to
- En suite Bathroomluxuriously equipped with roll top style bath with two rounded ends, mixer tap, large corner shower unit with Aqualisa shower fittings, circular wash basin, low level wc, bidet, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, inset ceiling lighting and window, under floor heating.
- Bedroom 2: 4.65m x 3.45m (15'3" x 11'4")excluding the deep recess and the depth of the deep storage cupboard, double aspect and 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 3: 3.78m x 3.45m (12'5" x 11'4")with double aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.82m x 2.74m (9'3" x 9')with radiator.
- Spacious Family Bathroom: 3.35m x 2.50m (11' x 8'2")with white suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin, low level wc, shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, inset ceiling lighting, window.
- OutsideSet well back from Coopers Hill and secluded by its partly wooded front garden the property is approached by its private drive which terminates in a large forecourt in front of hte house. The gardens and grounds form a lovely setting for this property affording a high degree of seclusion particularly in the principal area of garden at the rear which extends to a depth of about 140' by a similar width. The gardens also extend around the side of the house with a variety of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide privacy from the road. Extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance the gardens feature a number of mature trees and shrubs providing colour through the year. Planning permission has been secured for the construction of a detached 2 bedroom single storey dwelling which might be of interest to a buyer seeking the potential for an annexe for a dependent relative.
- Large timber framed Garden Store: 7.62m x 5.49m (25'0" x 18'0")approximate measurements, with adjacent aluminimum framed greenhouse.
- Detached heritage style oak framed double bay Garageincludes one open bay. Each of the two bays measures approximately 16' x 8' with power and light points. Storage space over one bay.The attractively block paved entrance drive and forecourt provides very generous off road parking space for a large number of vehicles.