4 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Hartington Place, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious and elegant top (4th) floor apartment just off the west town centre seafront
Forming part of a handsome development that was probably constructed between the wars, the apartment retains much of its original character and over the years improvements have been made. The accommodation now offers potential with further improvement for an outstanding home. We are advised that early vacant possession is available for an outstanding home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Reception Hallwith entry phone system, radiator, cupboard housing pressurised hot water system.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.36m x 4.67m (17'7" x 15'4")with handsome period style fire surround (sealed), radiator, view over Eastbourne and door to
- Balconyalso commanding views.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 3.25m x 3.15m (10'8" x 10'4")excluding the depth of the window bay, handsome period style fire surround (sealed), radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.27m x 3.86m (14'0" x 12'8")into the recesses with views over the town and with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, inset double sink unit with mixer tap, matching island unit, integrated appliances include the Stoves double oven and 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, walk in storage cupboard with wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 4.52m (15' x 14'10")with handsome period style fire surround (sealed) flanked by fitted cupboard, 2 radiators and door to Second Balcony which affords views over Eastbourne.
- Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")with period style fire surround (sealed), radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.40m x 2.13m (11'2" x 7')excluding the depth of the wide door recess and approximate measurements due to the mansard ceiling.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite and window.
- OutsideThere are communally maintained gardens and grounds.