5 Bedroom, House | Lincoln Close, Meads, Eastbourne
Commanding glorious views to the sea and downs. A spacious detached 5 bedroom Meads' residence with swimming pool.
The property backs onto scenic downland countryside with a lovely garden setting. The property offers outstanding versatile accommodation which would be equally suitable for a retired couple or for a family. An inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful home and its setting.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith wall radiator with inset mirror, built in cloaks cupboard and door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with drawer below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- Sitting Room: 6.05m x 4.45m (19'10" x 14'7")into the wide window bay which commands breathtaking views over Eastbuorne to the sea and to the downs, open fireplace with marble tiled surround, radiator and communicating with
- Dining Room: 3.89m x 3.50m (12'9" x 11'6")with lovely garden aspect, radiator and sliding patio door to the terrace and garden.
- Spacious 3rd Reception Room: 4.80m x 3.50m (15'9" x 11'6")into the wide recess with lovely garden aspect, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.48m x 3.12m (11'5" x 10'3")with lovely garden aspect and range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, matching breakfast bar with cupboard below, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and integrated appliances include the Neff oven with inset four ring gas hob with matching brushed steel finish, filter hood over, dishwashing machine, space for large fridge/freezer, radiator and door to
- Utility Room: 2.87m x 1.73m (9'5" x 5'8")with range of working surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit and drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinet over, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, deep built in storage cupboard and door to garden.
- Spacious Ground Floor Guest Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 5.38m x 4.80m (17'8" x 15'9")into the wide window bay which commands views toward the downs and sea flanked by mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- Spacious en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit, wash basin with fitted cabinets below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and window.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 6.78m x 4.06m (22'3" x 13'4")into the windows bays and commanding truly breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea and to the downs, 2 built in wardrobe cupboards and access to under eaves storage space, 2 radiators and double glazed casement doors give access to
- Balconywhich affords wonderful views.
- Bedroom 3: 3.84m x 2.92m (12'7" x 9'7")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator, double glazed casement doors give access to
- 2nd Balconywhich also commands wonderful views to the sea and to the downs.
- Bedroom 4: 3.76m x 1.90m (12'4" x 6'3")excluding the depth of the door recess, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 4.06m x 1.78m (13'4" x 5'10")excluding the depth of the wall to wall mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard and reducing partly due to a sloping ceiling, radiator and fine garden view.
- Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings over and shower screen, wash basin in vanity unity with cupboards below, bidet, low level wc and matching cabinet, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls and window.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is its lovely garden setting with the rear garden extending to a depth of about 75' and backing onto scenic downland countryside. Securing a fine south westerly aspect the garden has been attractively landscaped for ese of maintenance and features a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation and surround the Swimming Pool with adjacent pool store housing the filter and pump system. There is gated pedestrian access to the South Downs at the rear.
- Large Integral Double Garage: 7.00m x 4.93m (23' x 16'2")with automatic up and over door, power and light points.The wide sweeping entrance drive affords generous car parking space for several cars.