4 Bedroom, House | Macmillan Drive, Old Town
A delightfully presented and substantially improved 4 bedroom detached family house within one of the most sought after roads of Old Town.
The generous proportions of the accommodation are noted below in particular the 4 double bedrooms with 2 bedrooms with en suite facilities in addition to the luxurious family shower room. The charming garden is also an important feature of the property. The owners anticipate being able to provide an early completion date.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall21' in length with engineered oak flooring, handsome glass and steel staircase with hardwood handrail, deep storage cupboard below stairs, 2 concealed radiators.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Sitting Room: 4.34m x 3.66m (14'3" x 12'0")with handsome contemporary style raised fire surround with gas log effect fire, radiator, engineered oak flooring and glazed folding doors open into
- Dining Room: 3.70m x 3.40m (12'2" x 11'2")with concealed radiator, engineered oak flooring and double glazed double doors opening into
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.66m x 3.43m (12'0" x 11'3")with garden aspect and view toward the downs, 2 radiators and double glazed casement doors to the terrace and garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.13m x 2.44m (16'10" x 8'0")excluding the depth of the deep recesses and affording a delightful garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the double oven with eye level grill, 5 ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for refrigerator and American style refrigerator, breakfast bar, stable door to covered way and garden and door to the utility area/garage.
- -The handsome steel and glass staircase rises to the galleried First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.88m x 2.51m (22'7" x 8'3")approximate measurements into the recess and with double aspect, range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards, concealed radiator and door to
- Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted multi jet shower fitting, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and window.
- Guest suite comprising Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')excluding the depth of the deep door recess, range of fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards and dressing table, radiator and an archway gives access to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')with view toward the downs, fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.60m x 3.30m (11'10" x 10'10")into the wide recess with view toward the downs, radiator,
- Family Shower Roomluxuriously fitted with large shower with wall mounted multi jet Aqualisa shower fitting, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail, built in cabinet, tiled floor, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the attractively landscaped garden which is mainly arranged to the rear of the property providing a delightful aspect from the house. Securing a southerly aspect with maximum sun through the day, the garden extends to an approximate depth of about 60' and is laid mainly to lawn for ease of maintenance with borders containing a variety of shrubs and flowering plants. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and a decked terrace is arranged the further end of the garden giving access to Log Cabin style Garden Room with power and light and double doors opening on to the decked terrace and rear garden. External power points and lighting. Additional terrace area with canopy designed for a hot tub. There are 3 useful garden stores.
- Garage: 5.80m x 2.54m (19'0" x 8'4")the garage has been modified to provide a Utility Room off the kitchen, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer and range of floor to ceiling fitted storage cupboards with door to the remaining garage space which is used as an additional utility store/gym with wall mounted GloWorm gas fired boiler and double doors to the entrance drive.The block paved wide entrance drive forecourt affords generous off road car parking space.