4 Bedroom, House | Kings Drive, Eastbourne
** NO ONWARD CHAIN **An extremely spacious and substantially refurbished detached family house with south westerly garden in one of Eastbourne's most sought after residential areas.
The property has been extended greatly by the present owners and now provides extremely spacious ground floor versatile accommodation including a 22' kitchen/dining room as well as 3 large separate reception rooms and a ground floor bedroom suite. The property could be divided further to provide a separate ground floor annexe. The property also benefits from a level south westerly rear garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this outstanding family home. This property is available with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallunderstairs storage cupboard, radiator, laundry area with space and plumbing for washing machine and further appliances, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- Cloakroomrefitted with wash basin and low level wc.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.22m x 3.45m (20'5" x 11'4")with handsome period style fireplace and affording a lovely garden aspect, 2 radiators, patio doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 5.74m x 2.62m (18'10" x 8'7")affording a rear garden aspect, tiled flooring, radiator. Patio doors to garden.
- Third Reception Room: 4.30m x 3.66m (14'1" x 12'0")into the bay window, radiator.
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.76m x 2.64m (22'2" x 8'8")luxuriously equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated electric fan oven and dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, radiator, door to attractive courtyard garden
- Ground floor Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 4: 4.52m x 2.67m (14'10" x 8'9")radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit and wall mounted fittings, wash basin, low level wc.
- -The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.40m x 3.48m (14'5" x 11'5")and affording an aspect over the rear garden, radiator, door to
- Large Dressing Roomwith radiator. Door to
- Refitted en suite Shower Roomwith luxurious white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted electric shower, Villeroy and Bosch wash basin with cupboards below, low level Gerber wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.04m x 2.67m (13'3" x 8'9")radiator.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, Villeroy and Bosch wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideA charming feature of the property is the garden which is principally at the rear of the property. The garden secures a south westerly aspect and is principally laid to lawn with attractive flower beds and borders and a variety of shrubs and plants that combine to provide a good degree of privacy. Paved patio flanks the rear elevation and provides good outdoor entertaining space. The garden extends to a depth of approximately 70'. Timber garden shed. Gated side access.The wide entrance drive provides extensive parking space for a large number of cars.