3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Wrestwood Avenue, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom bungalow within a glorious garden setting in one of Eastbourne's most sought after roads.
The generous accommodation includes 3 double bedrooms and 2 reception rooms. There is also scope for converting the loft space to further accommodation subject to the necessary consents. The south westerly rear garden secures views toward the downs and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith cloaks cupboard, radiator, access via retractable ladder to the large loft space which includes a "room" with a window. The loft might convert to provide additional accommodation subject to any consent required.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, low level wc.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.42m x 4.42m (14'6" x 14'6")affording a fine garden aspect, fire surround with fitted electric fire, range of fitted cabinets and book case, radiator, sliding patio doors to garden. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.30m x 2.44m (10'10" x 8'0")with garden aspect, parquet flooring, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.28m x 2.90m (10'9" x 9'6")and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for cooker and fridge/freezer, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled floor, door to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12'0")with front garden aspect and range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.30m x 3.05m (10'10" x 10'0")including the depth of the build in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2.74m (11' x 9')including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, lovely rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash basin, low level wc, linen storage cupboard.
- OutsideAn outstanding feature of this property is the lovel garden setting. The principal area of garden is to the rear and measures approximately 65' in depth. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and a variety of mature trees and shrubs that combine to provide a good degree of privacy. Views toward the downs can be enjoyed from the garden which secures a south westerly aspect. Timber shed, summer house, greenhouse, gated side access. The front garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders.
- Garage: 5.18m x 2.57m (17' x 8'5")with electric up and over door and personal door to the side.The private entrance drive affords off road car parking space for 2 vehicles.