3 Bedroom, House | Cherry Garden Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED. Commanding glorious views from Old Town to the sea and the Sussex Weald - a semi detached extended 3 bedroom house with a large garden.
The property has been extended over the years and now, with some further improvement, affords great potential for a fine family home. The property is available with vacant possession at an early date.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.32m x 3.35m (20'9" x 11')approximate measurements of the slightly irregular shaped room which commands glorious far reaching views over Eastbourne to the sea and toward the Sussex Weald. 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 4.11m x 3.76m (13'6" x 12'4")with period style fire surround with open hearth.
- Kitchen: 2.74m x 2.74m (9' x 9')commanding views to the sea and fitted with double drainer stainless steel sink unit and worktop with drawers and cupboards below, deep shelved pantry cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, door to garden.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.84m x 3.78m (12'7" x 12'5")commanding far reaching views over Eastbourne to the sea and towards the Sussex Weald, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and door to
- e suite large Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin, low level wc, tiled shower unit, radiator and shelved linen storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.15m (12'0" x 10'4")with view towards the downs, tiled fire surround, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.74m (9' x 9')with far reaching views, radiator.
- Second Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin, radiator, tiled walls, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the large and extensively lawned rear garden which extends to a depth in excess of 80'. There is a fine old apple tree and gated side access. There is also access to extensive storage space below the house including a store room which might converty to provide additional accommodation subject to any consents required.The front garden is also partly lawned with borders and affords additional car parking space.
- Integral Garagewith up and over door.